Audio: Alex Jones 11/17 Gerald Celente interview

MUST WATCH: FREE online documentaries: Money as Debt, The Money Masters, Endgame, Loose Change, ...

The bankers exposed!

POSTING DISABLED - please visit http://trado.info/

Audio: Alex Jones 11/17 Gerald Celente interview

Unread postby Christine on Tue Nov 18, 2008 2:46 am

I uploaded the 1 hr 20 min Celente interview (right click on the link and download the file) because I'm afraid that most people are still in lala land and expect to still have their jobs next year, with the economy recovered and housing prices once again escalating so that they can finance more crap they don't need and can't afford.

You don't need to be a psychic to realize that it's NOT going to happen.

Celente had some EXCELLENT advice about a change of plan for students into art, history and the many other (financially) worthless studies.

I have a client with $300,000 in student loans, but he'll be all right. He is now a doctor. There's ALWAYS a need for doctors.

Just about now is a really good time to assess your financial situation and if you're close to judgment-proof, STOP paying your maxed out credit cards.

That was the weakest part of the interview, Jones and Celente don't know a thing about creditors and collections. Or maybe they're just afraid the banks will sue them if they recommend that consumers STOP paying their unsecured debts. Of course you should NOT pay a "debt settlement" company as one caller suggested. They're even worse than the banks.

In case you haven't noticed, the banks got TRILLIONS of dollars to bail them out. Sure, they can create UNLIMITED amounts of money, but it won't do you much good when a loaf of bread is $50. It's called INFLATION.

They drove themselves into a very deep rut and they have NO clue what to do to get out. Everything they've tried only made it worse. They're HORRIBLE drivers.

So I'm hoping to start an organization with a local currency and competing with PayPal.

I'm not worried about the people with "investment capital" to buy gold, I'm worried about the people who are struggling to get by now and who are likely to be homeless and standing in line for free food next year. And no, I'm not trying to sell you the 1-year food supply. I'm just trying to create some alternatives to doing business with giant corporations, to create jobs and opportunities and to provide free resources.

Lots of info is at Creating a NEW system
Christine
Admin

Return to MUST see videos and books on money and credit